Healthcare / pharmaceutical counsel who is currently in-house in at one of the U.K.’s largest healthcare providers. They qualified in 2012 and are now looking to build on their experience in a similar organisation
As a broad overview:
• Overall responsibility for drafting and negotiating contracts for the supply of fitness and ancillary services to organisations or varying sizes including and large corporate entities, schools and colleges.
• Overall responsibility for negotiating and drafting contracts for the supply of occupational health, health assessment and physiotherapy services.
• Drafting and negotiating software licences, online portal agreements and website terms and conditions.
• Drafting and negotiating sub contract agreements including bespoke agreements relating to the provision of general practitioner and dentistry services.
• Experience of providing initial advice on personal injury and commercial litigation matters.
• Advising on negotiating intellectual property and data protection issues and drafting licence agreements with a view to ensuring the protection of intellectual property rights predominantly in relation to supply contracts.