A motivated Health Informatics & Innovation Specialist and PRINCE 2 Practitioner who consistently achieves objectives; Experience gained across a large number of organisations, projects, services and technologies. Well developed inter-personal skills, motivation and team building, with an analytical and investigative approach to work.
In depth understanding of Health Intelligence, Analytics, Business Intelligence, commissioning and contractual issues, with proven success in data warehousing solutions and contracting analysis and modeling.
• Significant experience of primary care and GP environment
• Implement an effective stakeholders’ engagement and communication strategy
• Plan and manage the development of data sharing agreements with key stakeholders.
• Implement a continuous measurement, review, audit and benchmarking process to monitor the security, capacity
and performance of systems.
• Work with Chief Executives and Directors of Operations to plan schedules and priorities and respond to any major
• Significant experience of CCG’s environment and challenges.