Since being made redundant Sarah is looking for her next role. In her previous role she was Head of Administration, which included overseeing Human Resources, Facilities Management and Office Management.
Within her last role her responsibilities included:
• Line Manager for Admins
• Training for new recruits
• Holiday Management
• Individual Mentoring and Career Progression
During her previous role, Sarah managed an Administrator in Japan and Hong Kong whilst she was based in the UK.
• Created HR on-boarding and off boarding
• Log and Manage all company benefits
• Extensive training for new recruits, holiday management, and individual mentoring on career progression
• Set up all HR company database and filing
• Immigration officer
• Setting up, negotiating and management of vendor contracts
• Fit outs and office expansions (3 fit outs in 16 months)
• Office Moves
• Short Term Lease disposal
• Health and Safety/Fire regulations
• Negotiating new and existing contracts
• Implementing facilities maintenance programmes
• Management of company charity and fund raising targets
• Manager of company events – including sourcing venues, entertainment, catering, staff and external invitations
If you are interested in knowing more about Sarah, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the details on the left.