Contract: Perm OR Temp
A multi-product ladieswear garment technologist with experience across denim, woven, jersey, knitwear and outerwear. Through professional experience they have gained strong credential of monitoring quality standards throughout production lead time and delivery.
• Ensure that the correct garment construction methods are used
• Conducting fit sessions
• Analyzing technical issues
• Checking quality of the final product
• Monitoring correct and consistent grade rules across all vendors.
• Responding to product queries, including complaints, from internal and external parties
• Analysis of product returns and faults
• Managing critical path and high-lighting potential issues in a timely way
• Oversee test reports conducted on fabric/ final garment quality
• Suggesting care instructions and ensuring compliance with fibre composition labelling regulations
• Approve care label artwork for all raw materials/styles