Achievements & Key Skills
· Delivering Basic, Key and Functional Skills to 16-18 year olds and some mature students
· Delivering Literacy and Numeracy to learners on Apprenticeships or e2e programmes
· Delivered from Entry Level to Level 2
· Developing programme for delivery of Award in Employability and Personal Development
· Delivered Literacy and Numeracy to learners on Vocational or stand-alone courses
· Key Skills Communication Level 4
· Key Skills Application of Number Level 3
· MA History
· BA (Hons) History
Matthew has primarily been based in FE colleges and on Work Based Learning programmes. Matthew has taught functional skills for a number of years and has successfully achieved 100% pass rate; all at Level 2 mathematics at one work placement. Matthew ensures he gives regular feedback and ensures he provides necessary support to all students. Matthew has a background in learning support and finds this has had a positive effect on his approach to teaching.
In interview he was very personable and came across as an ambitious individual with a desire to obtain a long-term role or permanent position.
If you would like more information on this candidate or other candidates please contact Liz Ward at Hays 0113 2003710,