This experienced and capable sales candidate will be well suited to a role which includes speaking to new clients and developing business further. Has good B2B sales experience both in tangible and intangible goods and can differentiate between quality and products specifications effectively. Keen to make a positive impression in a new business in potentially a new market. They have experience in the following:
• Lead Generation – Company and market research in order to generate potential sales opportunities
• Cold calling and business development – Contacting new prospective clients in a number of different industries including auto dealers, manufacturing and construction firms
• Booking and attending client visits to promote the products that Specialised Tools can offer in a vary of markets and industries.
• Has built up a number of accounts from scratch through regular contact and repeat business
• Account Management – Managing a client base of over 400 accounts while at office test
This candidate is well suited to a Business Development and Account Management position based on their sales experience. I would highly recommend for interviewing.