A successful, target driven and professional Facilities Manager with a strong work ethic who enjoys meeting and building relationships with clients from diverse backgrounds. This candidate is an extremely hard working and determined individual who throughout their career have gained a wide breadth of FM knowledge and experience. Currently looking for a new permanent opportunity.
• Fully qualified - COSHH, PPE, FRA, and IOSH.
• Fully qualified first-aider.
• Monitoring and ensuring SLA (s) and KPI (s) target (s) are met.
• Managing and Building Customer Relationships.
• Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point.
• Competent in using the following software Concept, ESS, Airs Web, Field Glass, SharePoint.
• Experienced Marble Mason and Fork Lift Driver.
• FULL UK Driving License plus experience driving 7.5 tonne vehicles.
For more information about this candidate please contact Joanna Nowicka on 02072598720