This MCIPD candidate is a skilled facilitator and coach with a credible track record in management and workforce development. They have practical experience of managing people through large-scale mergers, acquisitions and re-structures in a multi-site environment that has seen considerable change and growth.
They have a comprehensive background in strategic human resources management, organisational development and occupational assessment within a FTSE 100 organisation. They are confident in L&D, sickness absence, job evaluation, creating assessment centres along with psychometric assessments – Myers-Briggs.
This individual is customer focused and in their last HR position they worked in a very strategic role, they have extensive TUPE and redundancy experience and union negotiation.
They are personable and well presented with a calm and friendly manner who is currently looking for a HR Generalist operational role in either the public or private sectors, where they can add value to the company and its employees.
• Successful harmonisation of divisional Investors in People recognition
• Designed and embedded company competency framework, outlining desired behaviours for people engagement and business success
• Introduced competency - based performance review and selection across the division
• Designed and delivered highly successful internal management training programmes
• Designed and delivered a train the trainer programme for carefully selected managers to run diversity and customer care workshops across the division
• Reinvigorated company induction process
Chartered Member of Institute of Personnel and Development (University of Plymouth), 2009
Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring (Institute of Leadership and Management), 2011