With past experiences at GE Healthcare and SAP along with a few other large cooperate businesses this candidate is a highly experience PA/EA who is immediate available due the end of her contract. Here are some of her high lights.
• Executive Assistant with 6 years’ experience providing thorough and administrative support to senior directors and c- level executives.
• Dedicated and focussed; able to prioritise and complete tasks at a high level along with a reputation for having a problem solving approach and being able to work against tight deadlines, manage complex diaries, travel arrangements and events organising.
• An independent and enthusiastic individual who is able to grow and build positive relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels, a real business support and not just a PA/EA.
• Experience in many areas of work and a wide variety of roles making her a dynamic and versatile yet dependable and well-rounded individual.
• Excellent Team player; able to work as part of large and small teams, as well as having the ability to manage own diary and workload
NVQ Business Administration
NVQ Customer Service
• DSE Training course (display screen equipment)
• Presenting with Impact Course
• Communication Skills Course
• Time Management Course
• Internet and Email (Outlook, Lotus Notes)
• PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SAP, Concur, Oracle, CRM and Goldmine
If you would like to find out more about our candidate please contact Marion Deamer on 01494 419 742