A Mechanical/Electrical Engineer and Project Manager with 20 years experience with The Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers seeking to develop a career within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation to utilise strong technical and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate, with extensive experience maintaining highly technical and diverse equipment in demanding conditions. Has the ability to work under extreme pressure demonstrating strong leadership skills whilst at all times possessing the ability to instill confidence among others.
A highly ambitious individual with the determination required to succeed in new challenges and situations. Adapts extremely well to adverse and changing conditions, maintaining a strong work ethic at all times and the ability to enhance team setting with enthusiasm and hard work. Excellent planning skills including initiation of maintenance, inspection and repair programmes supporting a variety of equipments.
• BTEC Higher National Diploma in Automotive Engineering (Edexcel).
• City & Guilds Electrical & Electronic Craft studies Part 3.
• NVQ Level 3 Engineering Maintenance.
• NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering.
• City & Guilds Electrical & Electronic Craft studies.
• City & Guilds Part 2 Marine Electrical Plant.
• CITB Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
• Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Management (Chartered Management Institute).
• Internal Auditors course.