An accomplished Operations and Engineering Manager, who has achieved credibility through demonstrating competence in strategic, operational and engineering management.
Employs strong communication and interpersonal skills, inspiring trust and motivation in others. Decisive, confident and innovative, with the proven ability to initiate and deliver change resulting in significant commercial benefits.
All the sites that this candidate has worked on have been COMAH and Hazardous Area sites; so he has a lot of experience of working in flammable atmospheres and with toxic chemicals.
• Chartered Chemical Engineer
• BSc Hons (2:1) Chemical Engineering
• Distance Learning MBA
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Man Management within High Hazardous Environments
• Project Management
• Health & Safety
• Budget Control
• Scheduling and organising planned, preventive & reactive maintenance, while always promoting CI & Lean Manufacturing
• Staff development, recruitment, on-going training and disciplinary