A 3 PQE UK-qualified lawyer with a background in Energy, Projects and Construction. Broad experience gained both in-house and at a top city firm. Ideally looking for part-time in-house consultancy/interim work and available for an immediate start.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements for various construction projects, with full responsibility from instruction through to completion, including post-completion matters.
• Analysing commercial issues such as delay events, force majeure, breaches, assignments, novations, collateral warranties, and side letters, and drafting the relevant documentation as well as various commercial agreements such as terms and conditions.
Energy and Projects:
• Drafting and negotiating a range of agreements including supply agreements, private wire agreements, developer agreements, investment agreements, technical and managerial service agreements, deeds of novation and assignment, and other miscellaneous documents as required. I drafted a new model contract for combined heating and cooling as this was a relatively new concept.
• Conducting due diligence for the construction and subsequent sale of pipelines and several oil & gas asset purchases in the North Sea.
• Working on complicated investment into mining assets in Brazil and assisting in the acquisition of an oil assets in Africa.
• Drafting and reviewing various documents such as non-disclosure agreements, terms and conditions, an indemnity agreement for a guarantee facility, and other miscellaneous business documents.