An experienced and committed Electro-Mechanical Engineer who has over 10 years experienced in the manufacture/assembly and service of high-end electro-mechanical devices (eg. sensory equipment). An Electronic Engineer by background, he has also been involved in Lean/CI initiatives across multiple sites over the last couple of years (he also completed Six-Sigma and Lean courses during this time).
This candidate has recently relocated to the North West region from Australia (he’s a British Passport holder) and is looking for a suitable role in the area.
The candidate comes across as a bright and engaging individual who is hard-working and loyal.
• Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering
• Manufacture/Assembly and Service of Electro-mechanical devices
• Experience working closely with testing, quality and R&D teams
• ‘Lean’ Champion with responsibility for roll-out of Continuous Improvement workshops (including 5S, VSM, Kaizen and Gemba walks)
• Committed and hard-working
• Very strong communication skills
• Well organised with strong planning and prioritisation skills