Nekha is a highly motivated, ambitious and driven Nursery Nurse/ Teaching Assistant currently looking for a long-term role in a primary school starting in September 2016.
Nekha holds a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare and Education and has over 8 years of experience working across a number of East-London based nurseries and primary schools. In her previous roles, Nekha worked with children from 3 months to 9 years old. She was responsible for carrying out daily observations on her key children and planning individualised activities in line with the EYFS curriculum aimed at supporting their learning. Nekha also held roles of more responsibility which saw her manage a team of other nursery nurses, carry out risk assessments, organise children’s induction days as well as staff and parent meetings.
- Qualified Health and Safety Officer (experienced carrying out risk assessments, implementing health and safety policy and procedures); Holds a Lv3 Qualification in Childcare and Education
- Trained in using EpiPen (able to recognise signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction)
- Worked according to IEPs and followed targets
- Ran Reading (guided reading) and Numeracy Intervention groups
- Ran Phonics Intervention groups (phase 2 and 3; using flash cards, white boards)
- Experienced using Makaton
- SEN experience: Autism, EAL, Speech & Language Difficulties
To book Nekha for an interview or trial morning/ afternoon please call Adriana on 0207 259 8770.