Digital Marketing and Content Executive
A Digital Content specialist, currently working for a utility’s and technology company. In his current role as Senior Digital Content Editor sees him manage a team of six Digital Content Editors, whilst planning, managing, developing and reviewing top quality output to the retail website. This candidate has been the working as the main point of contact for the Content team, which involves working with senior stakeholders and wider marketing teams to deliver products, campaigns and improve overall help articles throughout the company. He has been integral to the planning of future content, management of current content and spearheading an SEO project throughout the team, which is a pioneering project for the Digital team at the company.
• Proven track record in producing, managing and delivery high-quality content.
• Experienced working with various CMS (variety of experience) and delivering to tight deadlines.
• Experience within line management for six members of staff.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Approachable, can-do attitude – key when making contacts both inside and outside of the organisation (including agencies).
• Self-motivated and process-driven individual with excellent time management.
For more information on the brilliant candidate please contact Francesca Jackson on 02382020106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org