A fantastic candidate with the desire to use their 11 years’ experience as a Senior Credit Controller. This candidate is a team player and functions exceptionally well under pressure. They are dedicated to providing current state-of accounts reports to inform cash flow management decisions. They have experience in Credit Controlling more than 60 high profile accounts over six divisions with budgets to collect up to and over £11 million per calendar month. With further expertise in chasing aged debts this candidate has experience in building strong communication's with clients to ensure their organisation get's return business.
• Reducing Aged Debt
• Exceeding DSO targets by £2 million per month
• Strong communicator
• Bank reconciliations
• Raising Invoices
• Microsoft Office, SAP
Most Recent Position: Project Credit Controller
• Due to a new acquisition this role was created to migrate the acquired company accounts to in house system and take ownership of a portfolio of accounts (approx. 1500-2500)
• Effectively chase all Customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts
• Develop and maintain good relationships with all Customers
• Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with the query management process (QLS)
• Open communication between internal departments including Customer Services , Telemarketing and Depots
• Raise credit notes/ invoices where necessary following receipt of the appropriate approval.
• Liaison with the Account Managers where appropriate to agree action on delinquent accounts , to apply the “Stop” process where agreed
• Maintain the assigned portfolio of accounts by effective housekeeping on a weekly basis.
• Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
• Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns
• Deliver excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers.
• Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with you role to support the Team and Collections Manager
• Adopt best practise
• Prioritise workload in order to maximise Cash Collection