A professional and experienced Contract Manager looking to continue their career within a new dynamic organisation. Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering complex projects through to completion. An excellent communicator and leader with a proven expertise in effective stakeholder management and managing expectations. A strong leader who drives performance through expert motivation and development, managing portfolios of numerous contracts ranging from £750,000 to £1.3 million. This is an extremely dependable candidate who has only moved organisation twice in the past 24 years but want to utilise their expertise at a new challenge.
- City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2 in Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds Electrical test and Inspection.
- City and Guilds Electrical HV switching and test.
- City & Guilds Communication Skills
- Willesden Technical College Sept 84 to June 88
- Secondary Education: Sept80 to June84 Nicholas Hawksmoor School Borehamwood
- 'CSE's & O Level’s
If this candidate is of interest to you, please contact 0207 259 8720, or alternatively, email him at William.firstname.lastname@example.org.