· A Compliance Manager with 13 years experience gained through various roles within a global insurer.
· Responsible for collating, producing and reporting on operational and Business risks for Commercial Lines within the global insurer
· Coordinates via the Commercial Lines management team to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as FCA guidelines
· Set up and managed working group to investigate Contract Certainty failure root causes. Analysis used to improve processes and reporting cycle. Compliance achieved within 3 months and maintained / exceeded since.
· Co-ordinated activities to achieve compliance within time-scales to avoid financial sanctions. Activities included – producing detailed action plan and managing adherence to actions and deadlines for all owners. Co-ordinated training for all relevant staff. Managing third party work provider, ensuring they had access to systems and telephony and managing workloads as specified in the contract. Negotiated additional work to be carried out within the fees agreed in the initial contract. Compliance achieved and maintained with sanctions avoided.