This is a confident Resourcing specialist with a solid background in Investment Banking. Their career as a recruiter has highly focused in the Compliance and Financial Crime areas although they also have a strong understanding of Risk, Audit and Technology. As a resourcing specialist my candidate has had full exposure to the 360 degrees recruitment life cycle and has had the opportunity to build really strong professional relationships with Internal stakeholders at different levels. Used to be working high volumes of recruitment from VP to MD level, my candidate is now immediately available and looking for a new opportunity that allows them to add value into a new team, get involved in project work and develop their expertise in Financial Services.
November 2014 – December 2015
Investment Banking - Senior Resourcing Partner, Internal Audit and Corporate Relations
• Responsible for providing resourcing solutions across the group, working with HRBPs to understand the business strategy and delivering through a Resourcing platform that drives internal talent mobility, identifying external talent and delivering cost effective strategies where ever possible
• Develop and cultivate excellent working relationships with business stakeholders to build in-depth understanding of business drivers to enable Resourcing to drive talent value
• Act as a single point of contact from the Resourcing team for relevant Business Area Executives, HRBP’s and escalation point for hiring managers
• Ensure recruitment services provided to business area complies with the internal operating levels between Resourcing and Business areas
July 2014 – October 2014
Investment Banking, Senior Resourcing Partner, EMEA Compliance
• Ensure that the Controls Functions Business are positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent both internally and externally.
• Proactive management of up to MD level hiring
• Acting as a Subject Matter expert and trusted advisor
• Manage internal approval process
• Stakeholder management
March 2013 – July 2014
Investment Banking- Resourcing Partner,Compliance, Financial Crime & Risk
Lead for Financial Crime Compliance across all clusters for the bank.
• Create and own Resourcing plans to meet needs of the business across all clusters.
• Facilitating HR and Biographical interview for VP roles and above.
• Full end to end candidate management - Management of candidates from attraction through to offer, start and beyond; acting as a candidate champion through the complete process. Offer professional verbal feedback to all internal & external candidates.
• Lead campaigns: designed and led an MBA assessment centre for the Chief Finance office.
• Worked with Talent Acquisition Manager to develop end-to-end low cost recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term hiring requirements.
• Senior stakeholder management, Chief of Staffs and Global Heads interface for specific hiring needs.
• Experience of direct sourcing through multiple channels.
• Report regularly to all HR and business stakeholders on key performance metrics and Resourcing activities.
November 2012 – February 2013
Investment Banking - via RPO - Resourcing Partner, Technology Services
Recruitment Business Partner responsible for the recruitment of contract and permanent technology professionals across the London offices. Business areas include Global Markets IT, Risk IT, Operations IT, Fixed Income, Emerging Markets and etrading IT, Asset Management IT and Private Bank Technology.
October 2010 – November 2012
Investment Banking - Via RPO - Resourcing Partner, Operations & Technology
Develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. A key component of this role is to design innovative sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the market place in a cost-effective manner. Responsible for building excellent relationships within the hiring manager community in order to identify opportunities for direct hiring and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted. Responsible for following the end-to-end recruitment process.
• Consult with the hiring manager to complete a detailed job specification and undertake the vacancy consultation explaining the role information which needs to be collated and agree time scales and obligations for the resourcing process.
• Reduce agency dependency through innovative and create direct delivery methods. The output was an increase of 6% in direct hiring. There was also a decrease in Average Time to hire of 44 days instead of 57 days.
• Managed and led multi channel and multi geography (London, Dublin, and Edinburgh) sourcing strategy project consisting of 4 Senior Recruiters and 2 Resourcers.
• Ensuring all requisitions are fully specified and tracked through the correct authorisation sourcing channels and processes
• Maintaining recruitment system accurately and ensures direct reports are also maintaining data integrity
• Screening, qualifying and reference checking suitable candidates and providing a short-list to the hiring manager
• Negotiating rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas to hiring managers, whilst ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology
• Measuring the performance of preferred suppliers
• Forecasting placements based on demand, changes in the clients business, the candidate pipeline and trends in business demand
• Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
• Producing communications to a high standard and in accordance with the clients brand guidelines if required
• Involvement in any relevant client presentations and evaluation / review meetings
• Acting as a Strategic Business Partner by identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicating these to the Client Services Manager and the team.