Experienced “hands on” Director / Senior Finance and Administration Head with a strong track record of reporting to and working at board level. Employment history in commercial PLC environment as well more recently Not For Profit and Education Sectors.
Duties for the past six years to include :
- Producing weekly, monthly and annual financial and management accounting and budget information for presentation to financial and non-financial senior management teams. This also includes cash-flow forecasting and rolling forecasts for income and expenditure.
-Leading staff and management across a multitude of different disciplines. Responsible for recruiting, developing, appraising and managing managers and staff.
- Development and implementation of internal financial controls and corporate and operational risk registers to reduce risk profile and cost base.
- Successful experience of developing, leading and implementing projects and change within both the Commercial and Charity sectors.
-Funding, including negotiating with Local Authorities and other Government funding departments.
- Oversight management of IT Support Services, to include introducing new structure.
Recent Achievements To Include :
- Delivering fundamental restructure of Finance department process and people
- Overhaul of Risk Management process
- Re-organisation of fee structure at an organisational level
- Successful implementation of innovative fund raising
This individual is available at short notice for both permanent and interim positions.