If you are looking for an experience Care Home Manager in Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire with proven track records of care management, please give me a call.
This professional is a highly motivated, conscientious and enthusiastic senior manager with over 20 years working experience in the social care sector. Possesses strong core values and vast wealth of knowledge that has led her to proactively adapt to the continual development and change in social care.
As an experienced Senior Care Manager, has transferable skills in working with vulnerable people including dementia care, physical and learning disability plus mental health issues. Her strengths include working with people in addition to demonstrating effective leadership and management within my role. In current position has a fundamental responsibility to ensure that people with disabilities have a strong voice, particularly where complexities or barriers need to be overcome. She’s passionate about the rights of people with disabilities; participation and inclusion for people we work for is one of the highest priorities on the agenda and ensure that this is at the heart of everything done within teams.
Her forward thinking approach, in conjunction with exceptional knowledge and experience would be a major asset to any organisation seeking to recruit a Senior Manager or Care Home Manager to join their team. Other previous job positions include; Service Manager, Area Manager, Deputy Service Manager for Supported living and Care Manager.
• Supporting the organisation through major CQC challenges and issues of non-compliance, developing action plans and working towards meeting the new fundamentals of care.
• Supporting significant change management projects.
• Supporting the development of new managers.
• Self directed support; had a lead role in developing and implementing self directed support for 42 people with learning disabilities.
• Change management; successfully led teams through major changes affecting the organisations locally and centrally.
• Accessible information; established a local working group and consultation process to develop information in easy read format.
• Disability Engagement Group; through links with NHS Trust and was invited to co-chair the group.
• Risk Enablement; set up new processes to support positive change in people’s lives.
• Partnership working; through close working with others, established strong links with relevant stakeholders including families, health and social work professionals.
I look forward to discussing how this person can make a real impact to your team.