This candidate is a hard working, conscientious, resilient and detailed oriented professional. They are someone that is prepared to put in extra effort around their set remit and possesses experience in a number of roles at project and programme level, always with a focus on delivering benefits for the Organisation.
They collaborate well with others to ensure goals are met and work effectively in high pressure situations.
• Coordinating resources and activities in line with the needs of a project delivery framework.
• Communicating with, and influencing, a variety of Stakeholders from Executives to End Users in order to deliver results.
• Management of risks, issues, actions and project dependencies.
• Writing and administering contracts, including the NEC3 suite, and working with both large and small Contractors.
• Business Requirements gathering and Business Case definition.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Well versed in report writing and strategy documents.
• Process Improvement and Business Change delivery.
• System Testing – planning, coordination and execution