Over 14 years’ experience in Category/Brand/Product Management, Design and Development. This candidate has had full management of the product line, bringing products from conception to production, efficiently, to a very high standard, on time against critical dates, budgets, delivering fantastic margins. This candidate believes they are an engaging team player, with experience in leading and mentoring team members. In his most recent role they have been managing Product Managers and Designers. They are an enthusiastic and driven, highly commercial, product creation individual and has a track record showing his ability to learn existing/new product categories.
• In charge of range planning, SKU count, range rationalisation, category segmentation
• Frequent presentations to customers, mainly large retail partners
• Product champion - gathering consumer insights, competitor research/benchmarking
• Responsible for all product costs - FOB, Landed - negotiations with factories and agents, items manufactured in China
• Development trips to China twice a year
• Frequent Market and trade show visits to China, USA, Germany, France