A BIG 4 TRAINED, ACA QUALIFIED MIXED TAX SENIOR SEEKING A NEW TAX JOB WITHIN TRAVELLING DISTANCE OF MERE DUE TO RELOCATION
This candidate spent three years with a Top 4 Firm in Southampton in the Corporate Tax Department before moving to a leading independent firm in the Southampton area where she completed her ACA qualification and embarked upon the CTA. She is managing a portfolio of private and corporate clients with responsibility for the client relationship, budgets and billing, and has also gained some exposure to Trusts, including the preparation of simple Trust Tax Returns.
Due to the fact that her partner’s job has relocated to Wiltshire they are moving to Mere and she is now looking to secure a suitable position within travelling distance of Mere.
Current responsibilities with a leading independent firm in Southampton include:
• Preparation/ review of CT600 Tax Returns for a range of small and medium companies carrying out a range of trading and investment activities.
• Preparation/ review of SA100 Tax Returns including the preparation of rental accounts, self employment income and expenditure accounts and investment schedules.
• Preparation/ review of SA800 partnership Tax Returns for a range of trades, including Returns for corporate partners.
• Managing a portfolio of private and corporate clients with responsibility for the client relationship, budgets and billing.
• Exposure to Trusts, including the preparation of simple Trust Tax Returns.
• Assisting with implementation of tax efficient remuneration strategies for owner managed businesses.
• Involvement in tax planning projects, including the rationalisation of business structures requiring HMRC clearance and SEIS applications.
If you would like to meet with this candidate to discuss any potential opportunities you may have for her, please contact us now.