This teacher is relocating back to Lichfield at Christmas 2016, after a term as Assistant Head and Year 5 teacher at Brunswick House Primary in Maidstone, Kent. They have been unable to find a property to move their family into over the Autumn term and it has become increasingly difficult to split their time between both locations and is no longer financially viable.
Key Skills/Key Achievements:
• Held positions of Assistant Head, PE Coordinator, Key Stage Leader and Primary Link Teacher
• Delivered in-house Middle Leadership training to 6 teachers
• Taught in inner city schools with pupils with EAL
• Responsible for organising extra-curricular subjects
• Supported other members of staff, including NQT’s and failing staff
Our Expert Opinion:
This teacher is ideally looking for a full term permanent job from January 2017, however due to the short notice of their availability, they are realistic that they will most likely have to work on a long term temporary basis in the first instance.
With experience across the Primary age range from Reception to Key Stage 2, they are looking for full time work in Key Stage 2 and on a permanent basis, would like to take the additional position of Assistant or Deputy Head Teacher.
They are also interested in and available to provide interim Assistant Head support, during the spring and summer terms of the 2016-17 academic year.
Qualifications/Recent Training Courses:
• The Wider Curriculum – Kent County Council, October 2016
• Appraisal – Kent County Council, October 2016
• Assessment – DRB Learning, April 2016
• BA (Hons) PE with Primary QTS – University College of Worcester, September 2001