Key Skills and Achievements:
• Awarded the VInspired v100 Award – for 100 hours of volunteering (2015), and the v50 Award – for 50 hours of volunteering (2009 & 2014)
• Knowledge of using a range of systems, including Cognos, Codo, Reteq, Netdocs, IBM Notes and Metastorm BPM.
• Experienced in inputting invoices for expenses and merchandise, as well as generating debits and credits, a skill developed through over 18 months’ at Selfridges.
• A confident communicator, both verbally and written; Rukiaiya liaises with suppliers, other branches, and internal departments. This skill was also enhanced throughout her time at Ravi, Dylan and Hare Solicitors.
• Multi lingual and fluent in English, Urdu and Hindi.
Our expert opinion:
Rukiaiya is an experienced individual looking to develop her skills in a full time position. With a logical mind, and a practical approach to problem solving, Rukiaiya has successfully combined her studies with work and extracurricular commitments, thus proving herself to be self-motivated and capable of working under pressure.
In her current position, Rukiaiya is issuing invoices to suppliers, and making invoice payments owed by Selfridges, as well as producing sales reports according to concession data. Rukiaiya is currently working on a part time basis, and is now looking for a full time position as an Administrator, whose tasks are varied.
For more information about this candidate, or to learn about other candidates I am currently working with, please contact Bryony Ball on 0116 251 1818.