AVAILABLE WITH A WEEKS NOTICE
Hays Public Practice are representing an experienced ACCA qualified accounts senior who is currently seeking a new job opportunity in the Greater Manchester region. This individual has gained nearly ten years experience working within independent chartered accountancy firms and his current duties & responsibilities include:
• Liaising with various departments of business to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and firm’s internal procedures
• Running internal and external compliance procedures such as money laundering
• Preparation of Financial Statements for small limited companies using IRIS Accounts production.
• Preparation of Limited Liability Partnership Accounts.
• Preparation of Accounts for Partnership and Sole Trader
• Dealing with the completion of accounting records and bookkeeping to compile VAT returns for companies & businesses
• Review and analyse the evidence of documentation and assist in the preparation of audit reports
• Analyse data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls
• Dealing with Inland Revenue Enquiries regarding corporation tax
• Dealing with Corporation Tax correspondence with HMRC
• Sending Tax return, Partnership return and CT600 to HMRC
• Sending abbreviated accounts, Annual Return and Dormant Accounts to company house
• Company formation, Business start- up advice and preparation of business plan
• Training and reviewing the work of trainees
This candidate is now seeking a new challenge in Greater Manchester where he can gain more autonomy over his portfolio of clients and he is available to start within a weeks notice.
If you would like any further information or would like to arrange an interview please contact me via the details below.