Due to finishing in their current role after over 20 years of loyalty, this candidate has approached Hays Accountancy and Finance actively seeking a new role within an Accounts capacity. Within their previous roles they have been accustomed to:
- Overseeing daily office operations for 10 employees.
- Complied annual recommendations for end of financial year budgets.
- Trained new employees on multiple programmes and data entry software.
- Processed all accounts payable.
- Performed accounts payable duties including: invoicing, discrepancies and reconciliation's.
- Performed complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Researched and resolved accounts payable discrepancies.
- Created weekly and daily cash reports for accounting management.
This candidate has strong organisational, technical and interpersonal skills. Skilled in problem solving and maintaining accuracy. An extremely personable and professional individual who would be a strong asset to any accounts department.