An Accounts Assistant who holds an MSc Accounting and Finance degree where she has demonstrated an excellent practical understanding of finance having secured strong academic grades.
Having recently finished a role working in a retail company she is now keen to secure a new position, where she can develop her existing skill set and become a real contributor to a team. Her experience to date includes processing purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices, bank reconciliations, posting journals and analysing data.
• Accounts Payable: Coding and registering invoices and setting up invoices for payment, around 15 per day
• Accounts Payable: Resolving invoice discrepancies and reconciling payments
• Accounts Receivable: Sending out monthly statements and following up outstanding payments
• Accounts Receivable: Using conflict resolution skills with senior customers to ensure payment of outstanding fees
• High volume data entry using Microsoft Excel
• Using purchases, sales and general journals for month end reporting
The candidate is now immediately available and looking for a role in which she can make her own and add to her skill set.