My candidates previous finance role involved purchase ledger processes using Sage, payment runs, suppler reconciliation's, sales ledger processing, credit control processes along with general finance administration for the business.
Within their finance career they have specialised in Purchase Ledger processes on an interim basis for a number of companies highlighting their adaptable nature, keen eye for detail and ability to manage heavy workloads working towards deadlines. My candidate enjoys the interim market as it has allowed them to work for a number of different businesses. Trained in Sage accounting programmes and a range of bespoke systems, they are a motivated and experienced finance professional.
• Strong communication skills
• Sage accounting programmes and a range of bespoke systems
• Over ten years of Purchase Ledger and Finance experience
• Managing heavy work loads and working toward deadlines
• Range of sector background – Engineering/Manufacturing/Financial Services