A highly experienced Cyber Security Account Director.
Skills and experience include:
• Strong communication, intelligent negotiation, executive business / P&L level leadership.
• Strategic planning and business actualisation to drive business into new local and international markets.
• Experienced with Start-ups and Established Companies involved in ICT, Cyber Security and Telecommunications dealing with highest levels of government and multiple layers of business.
Highlights, Achievements and International Experience:
• Lived and worked on 3 Continents
• Conducted in business in 25 countries
• Advised multiple Governments on VoIP Telecommunications Regulations
- Complex Sales and Product Development for Lawful Interception and Data Retention & Analysis
- Worked with Government Ministers in Africa, Central America, Caribbean and Middle East influencing telecommunications policy
- Advised the Democratic Republic of Congo restructuring Telecommunications Laws
- Provided Ministers with the high-level scope of the DRC’s national internet backbone
- Presented at several international technology and cyber security events